Game Producer (2+ Years Experience)
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Avakai Games is looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic producer with a passion for mobile games with production experience across multiple mobile, casual, and/or social game titles.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team through all stages of a project lifecycle, from concepting, prototyping, production, QA, deployment and live ops.
- Creating and managing production schedules
- Setting and meeting project development budgets
- Work directly with the mobile, games, and related teams to design, develop, and release new features and experiences for the game
- Manage the Mobile production team, and foster strong cross-team interaction and communication
- Stay current on overall mobile, and casual game best practices.
- Proven track record as an effective game producer.
- Experience working with iTunes Connect and the Google Play Developer Console
- 2+ years experience producing great games
- Comprehensive project and account management skills
- Comfortable with various development methodologies (waterfall, agile/scrum, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to efficiently deliver high-quality features and experiences on time and on budget.
- Deep understanding of the unity platform
- Understanding of freemium micro-transaction/virtual currency-based business models.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Interest in experimenting with new technologies; eager to learn
- Up-to-date with the latest mobile gaming trends and technology
- Must be highly self-motivated and collaborative with the ability to work on multiple initiatives
- A passion for games and creating fun, engaging and addictive user experiences.
- Team player with a collaborative work style, interested in being hands-on with design, production, and development.