Mobile Game Designer (2+ Years Experience)
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
As a Mobile Game Designer, you will design exciting new game mechanics and systems and work closely with the team to see those designs through to implementation. The person in this position will be expected to generate consistently solid level and system designs as well as taking responsibility for testing and play balancing.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Create systems and mechanics catered to a games specific target demographic
- Create game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and requirements across multiple disciplines
- Strong in creative thinking and original ideas.
- Deep understanding of the current mobile game landscape.
- A working knowledge of mobile game monetising systems.
- Familiarity with Unity is preferred.
- Exhibit a good eye for detail.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to design compelling Game Design pitch documents.
- Ability to document in a structured, and strong manner.
- Ability to follow specifications provided.
- Strong ability to resolve issues.
- Possess storytelling ability.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and alone.
- Ability to work creatively within a given context.
- Knowledge of relevant software like Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Office, etc. is a plus
- Interest and experience in UI design is a plus.