Unity Programmer (Senior: 3+ years experience)
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
As a Senior Unity Programmer, you will work together with the team, set expectations and deliver high quality games for mobile platforms. You will also implement best practices for the team.
- Designing and implementing code architecture
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code
- Mentoring other team members
- Rapidly prototype game ideas, but also write production ready code
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
- Work within Unity to build robust game systems
- Implement systems for the games based on design specifications
- Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
- Possess an understanding of mobile game development and operating systems (iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8)
- Experience in game development with Unity 2D/3D, C#
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Experience using version control (Github)
- Advanced computer science fundamentals in problem solving, object-oriented
- programming, and data structure
- Strong commitment to stability, performance, & outstanding user experience
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years with Unity and C#
- 2+ years in a senior or lead programming role
- Worked on a minimum of 4 published mobile games.
- Knowledge of .NET functions is a plus
- Must be versed with using plugins in Unity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.